1 of 21
|Kind of fuel||Diesel|
|Offered By||Globe Regal Yachting|
Something Cool, an impressive vessel measuring 46 meters in length. Originally constructed in 1981 by the renowned Italian shipyard CRN, Something Cool has recently undergone an extensive refit in 2023. This meticulous transformation has elevated her to the utmost levels of luxury and contemporary elegance.
|Standing room in the cabin||2.2m|
|Fresh Water Tank||22800 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||65300 l ()|
|Holding Tank||8100 l ()|
|Double sleeping places||2|
|Power in HP||746.95hp|
|Power in HP||746.95hp|
|Caddy power connection||✓|
|Wind direction and speed||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Manual Bilge Pump||✓|
|Drinking water maker||✓|
|Teak in cockpit||✓|
|Outboard Engine Brackets||✓|
Introducing the motor yacht Something Cool, an impressive vessel measuring 47 meters in length. Originally constructed in 1981 by the renowned Italian shipyard CRN, Something Cool has recently undergone an extensive refit in 2023. This meticulous transformation has elevated her to the utmost levels of luxury and contemporary elegance.
Experience unparalleled luxury and comfort on board with our yacht's spacious interior. Designed with a contemporary and stylish decor, it showcases luxurious materials and state-of-the-art amenities. Rest assured, every detail has been carefully crafted to provide you with the utmost comfort and convenience.
Something Cool's expansive outdoor areas are not only impressive, but also offer plenty of space for relaxation, socializing, and entertainment. Whether you prefer lounging on the large sundeck, dining in the stylish outdoor area, or taking advantage of the fully equipped watersports center, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the breathtaking beauty and exhilarating atmosphere of the open sea.
With a professional and attentive crew of seasoned sailors and hospitality experts, Something Cool provides an exceptional yachting experience that will leave a lasting impression. This exquisite vessel is the epitome of luxury, offering discerning travelers the perfect blend of comfort and adventure on the open waters.
The vessel was Dry Docked for 1, 5 years getting a full refit & an extension on its upper deck. All of the interior has been refitted to owner’s taste who have also under taken the highly successful refit of MY Wind of Fortune.
From a mechanical point of view the vessel is in top condition as within this 1 and half years every mechanism has been either overhauled or replaced.
• Extension to the upper – sunroof deck, giving it a better look and more space.
• In the same upper area, a new couch has been constructed across the aft beam area
• New exercise equipment like a stationary bicycle and weights have been put in place
• NEW Teak on the sun deck floor
• NEW lounge area constructed from scratch in the aft deck area with new couch and table to accommodate all 16 passengers
• 1 New bar constructed from scratch and 1 Buffet table also constructed
• new chairs KARIN LINE
• New ICE MAKER and MINI Fridge for the new bar
• NEW wooden hand rails across all areas around the vessel’s decks in excess of 300mtrs.
MY SOMETHING COOL
• NEW WATER TOYS
• NEW custom-made roll bar which allows for better placement of satellite equipment and greatly elevates the vessels aesthetic value
• NEW inox rails all around the top deck and front open lounge are
• NEW fenders
• NEW fender hooks
• NEW mooring ropes
• FULL hull & superstructure paintjob
• NEW cabin constructed which was previously master’s cabin re-arranged.
• NEW lounge room upper deck, previously owners’ study
• NEW couches and curtain sets in the living room
• NEW carpet across all areas of the vessel
• NEW Bathroom floors and shower glasses and wooden shower floors
• NEW wooden design rowing paddles
• Cabins refitted with NEW RALPH LAUREN fabrics bought to dress all cabins
o NEW RALPH LAUREN wall mounted lights
o NEW mattresses
o NEW Guy La Roche bedding
o NEW Towels and bathroom equipment
o NEW RALPH LAUREN curtains
• NEW formal BAUSCHER dinning ware and cutlery
• NEW paintings commissioned to a very high-end artist
• NEW TV sets for all cabins SMART 32” and one new 50” SMART TV for the living room
• Wi-Fi network brand new wiring and antennas all across the different compartments to ensure perfect coverage anywhere on board