(Price includes container and RIB)
The VO65 Jajo is a high-performance racing yacht designed for offshore racing at the highest level.
Built by Green Marine, the boat features cutting-edge design and construction techniques, making it both fast and reliable. Jajo was originally built for the 2014-2015 Volvo Ocean Race, where it was skippered by the legendary sailor Bouwe Bekking. In the race, she had a successful run, finishing in second place overall, just behind the winning boat, Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing. Since then, Jajo has continued to perform well in various offshore races, including the Rolex Fastnet Race and the Transatlantic Race. In 2021, the Jajo competed in The Ocean Race Europe, where it finished in fourth place overall.
Jajo features state-of-the-art navigation and communication equipment, as well as a high-tech sail inventory that allows it to perform well in a wide range of conditions. She has been completely stripped and had a 450k refit by Royal Huysman in summer 2022. Nothing is left to chance to make her fast and reliable for the next edition.
- New paint underwater, deck with new non skid, new seadek in the cockpit.
- Fully NDT tested by QI of hull, deck keel, mast, boom, rudders and all bearings, axels and cylinders of the canting keel system.
- December/January 2023 refit of electronics, hydraulics and sails
- A large part of the deck gear has been changed and renewed. These include bearings, blocks, jammers, strops.
- Complete service and check by the official suppliers: JP3, Cariboni, B&G, Navtec, spectra watermaker, diverse sensors, etc., etc.
- All plumbing, pumps, and wiring has been renewed .
- Complete with 2 sets of sails, including a brand new A4 (never used).