- 2021 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 MarlinRequest a PriceMeppel, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Monterey 335SYRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau Leader 46Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau 10.5 WA serie 2Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Classic boats used for?
Classic boats are generally used for overnight cruising. These are boats with an average power of 259 cv and which can vary in size from 6 metre to 12 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types including deep vee and tunnel hulls, and inboard engines, available in diesel and gas.
How many Classic boats do we have available?
Botenbank currently has 10 Classic boats for sale, including and 10 used boats listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of those Classic boats are very new, ranging from 1980, while others sre older at 1936.
What are the best catamaran sailing boats?
Some of the most iconic, Classic boats master builders of currently include: other, Storebro, Boesch, Pedrazzini and Riva, from a varied list of 6 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Classic boats?
Classic boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a variety of prices from 29.500 € on the lower-cost segment all the way up to 115.000 €.