- 2022 North Master 535 Open25.900 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Antaris Sixty6 (direct leverbaar)64.450 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2021 Oudhuijzer 616 TenderRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Oudhuijzer 580 TenderRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Freshwater fishing boats used for?
Freshwater fishing boats are generally used for day cruising and overnight cruising. These are boats with an average power of cv and which can vary in size from 1 metre to 9 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types including deep vee and tunnel hulls
How many Freshwater fishing boats do we have available?
Botenbank currently has 57 Freshwater fishing boats for sale, including 33 new boats and 24 used boats listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of those Freshwater fishing boats are very new, ranging from 2022, while others sre older at 1998.
What are the best catamaran sailing boats?
Some of the most iconic, Freshwater fishing boats master builders of currently include: Jeanneau, Quicksilver, Alukin, other and Scout, from a varied list of 19 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Freshwater fishing boats?
Freshwater fishing boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a variety of prices from 1.750 € on the lower-cost segment all the way up to 122.750 €.