- 2017 Boarncruiser 1670 Elegance - Center Sleeper849.000 €In verkoophaven, NLBoarnstream Yachting
- 2021 Beneteau Gran Turismo 50 Sportfly588.000 €In verkoophaven, NLNova Yachting
- 2021 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 DC Série 2Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Northmaster 685 CruiserRequest a PriceMeppel, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Yachts used for?
Yachts are generally used for overnight cruising and day cruising. These are boats with an average power of 134 cv and which can vary in size from 6 metre to 37 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types including tunnel, deep vee, trimaran, tonnage and semi-displacement hulls, and inboard, electric, outboard and outboard-4s engines, available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Yachts do we have available?
Botenbank currently has 1.710 Yachts for sale, including 171 new boats and 1.539 used boats listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of those Yachts are very new, ranging from 2.022, while others sre older at 1.894.
What are the best catamaran sailing boats?
Some of the most iconic, Yachts master builders of currently include: other, Beneteau, Princess, Sunseeker and Cranchi, from a varied list of 332 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Yachts?
Yachts for sale on Botenbank are listed for a variety of prices from on the lower-cost segment all the way up to 4.740.000 €.