- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA, Cap CamaratRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Northmaster 760 CRUISER (INTRODUCTIE PRIJS)93,500 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Sea-Doo GTR 23018,899 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- 2022 Bayliner VR5 (MY2022)65,110 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
Boesch is a boat make in the marine industry. Botenbank currently has 4 Boesch boats for sale, including and 4 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botenbank was built in 1965 and the newest one was built in 1969.
What are Boesch boats used for?
Boesch boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Boesch models are built with deep vee hulls, among others; inboard engines among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Boesch build?
Boesch designs and builds boats including motor yachts. The boats can differ in size from 5 meter to 7 meter.
How much do Boesch boats cost?
Boesch boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a range of prices, valued from 45,000 € for the more basic boats to 99,000 € for the most advanced ones.
Higher performance models can have engines up to 520 cv, while more light-weight, functional models may ave as low as 520 cv engines.
What is the best Boesch?
Some of the most prestigious Boesch models at present include: 510 Sport Deluxe, 650 One Off and B640.