- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Aluship Tender 600Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Maril 6NXT (op voorraad)76,545 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 Maril 7NXT93,665 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA, Cap CamaratRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
2009 Cobalt 30399,000 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsJachtmakelaardij Kappers
2018 Cobalt R30229,000 €Lemmer, NetherlandsTendercenter B.V.
2018 Cobalt R5119,900 €Lemmer, NetherlandsTendercenter B.V.
2017 Cobalt CS179,900 €op locatie, NetherlandsTendercenter B.V.
Cobalt is a boat make in the marine industry. Botenbank currently has 4 Cobalt boats for sale, including and 4 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botenbank was built in 2009 and the newest one was built in 2018.
What are Cobalt boats used for?
Cobalt boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Cobalt models are built with deep vee hulls, among others; inboard engines among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Cobalt build?
Cobalt designs and builds boats including high performance. The boats can differ in size from 7 meter to 10 meter.
How much do Cobalt boats cost?
Cobalt boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a range of prices, valued from 79,900 € for the more basic boats to 229,000 € for the most advanced ones.
What is the best Cobalt?
Some of the most prestigious Cobalt models at present include: 303, CS1, R30 and R5.