- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2023 Northmaster 760 CRUISER (INTRODUCTIE PRIJS)93,500 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA, Cap CamaratRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Maxima 720 (op voorraad)57,039 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 Maxima 620 retro (Op voorraad)45,630 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
1990 Neptunus NEPTUNUS SEDAN 13895,000 €CANNES, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesXBOAT
1997 Neptunus 108 Flybridge189,000 €Punat, NetherlandsSmits Jachtmakelaardij
1979 Neptunus 10747,500 €Rotterdam, NetherlandsSmits Jachtmakelaardij
Neptunus is a boat make in the marine industry. Botenbank currently has 3 Neptunus boats for sale, including and 3 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botenbank was built in 1979 and the newest one was built in 1997.
What are Neptunus boats used for?
Neptunus boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Neptunus models are built with deep vee hulls, among others; inboard engines among others, and are available in diesel, etc.
What kind of boats does Neptunus build?
Neptunus designs and builds boats including motor yachts. The boats can differ in size from 11 meter to 13 meter.
How much do Neptunus boats cost?
Neptunus boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a range of prices, valued from 47,500 € for the more basic boats to 189,000 € for the most advanced ones.
Higher performance models can have engines up to 85 cv, while more light-weight, functional models may ave as low as 85 cv engines.
What is the best Neptunus?
Some of the most prestigious Neptunus models at present include: 107, 108 Flybridge and NEPTUNUS SEDAN 138.