- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Aluship Tender 600Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Oud Huijzer 616 Tender OP VOORRAAD!21,995 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Maril 7NXT93,665 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 Reest~Sloep 520 Classic16,900 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
2023 Regal 33 CruiserRequest a PriceKaatsheuvel, NetherlandsKuijsten Watersport
2006 Regal Regal 286046,500 €CANNES, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesXBOAT
2013 Regal 2100 Bowrider41,750 €Oostvoorne, NetherlandsBoat Centre Voorne Putten
Regal is a boat make in the marine industry. Botenbank currently has 3 Regal boats for sale, including 1 new boats and 2 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botenbank was built in 2006 and the newest one was built in 2023.
What are Regal boats used for?
Regal boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Regal models are built with deep vee hulls, among others; inboard and outboard / inboard engines among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Regal build?
Regal designs and builds boats including bowrider. The boats can differ in size from 6 meter to 10 meter.
How much do Regal boats cost?
Regal boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a range of prices, valued from 41,750 € for the more basic boats to 46,500 € for the most advanced ones.
Higher performance models can have engines up to 600 cv, while more light-weight, functional models may ave as low as 221 cv engines.
What is the best Regal?
Some of the most prestigious Regal models at present include: 2100 Bowrider, 33 Cruiser and Regal 2860.