- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA, Cap CamaratRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2023 Maril 6NXT (Direct leverbaar)73,625 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2008 Cresent Allure 2119,750 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- 2023 Maxima 720 (op voorraad)57,039 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
2022 Saver 870 Walk around110,000 €Veneto, ItalyNautica Zabeo
2018 Saver 750 walkaround79,950 €Ouddorp, NetherlandsGT Yachtbrokers
Saver is a boat make in the marine industry. Botenbank currently has 2 Saver boats for sale, including and 2 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botenbank was built in 2018 and the newest one was built in 2022.
What are Saver boats used for?
Saver boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Saver models are built with deep vee hulls, among others; outboard-4s and outboard engines among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Saver build?
Saver designs and builds boats including other. The boats can differ in size from 8 meter to 9 meter.
How much do Saver boats cost?
Saver boats for sale on Botenbank are listed for a range of prices, valued from 79,950 € for the more basic boats to 110,000 € for the most advanced ones.
Higher performance models can have engines up to 450 cv, while more light-weight, functional models may ave as low as 200 cv engines.
What is the best Saver?
Some of the most prestigious Saver models at present include: 750 walkaround and 870 Walk around.