Solid and sturdy sailing yacht, with good sailing characteristics
Tough and well-sailing aluminum sailing yacht, by the hand of Van de Stadt. As the designer himself puts it; "the Caribbean is the answer to the demand for a comfortable, seagoing sailing yacht. A fast sailor, for long crossings."
Hull shape: Multik hard-chine hull shape. Hull with matte gray coating
Windows: Portholes, with aluminum window profiles
- Hull insulated with Styropur.
Cooker & fuel: 2-burner gimballed gas stove
Engine, electrics, water
- Hull and superstructure insulated with Styropur
Control panel: Control panel at chart table
Hot water: Hot water by boiler on 220V and cooling circuit engine
Water tank & material: 2x 300 liter water tank
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Diamond rigging in masthead
Winches: Lewmar self tailing
Furling foresail: Roller furling on forestay
Navigation and electronics
- Welli riggid, with 2-pair arrowed spreaders, diamond rigging in masthead and additional backstays and check-stays.
- Lewmar 50ST genoa winches
- Lewmar 44ST spinnaker winches
- Lewmar 40 ST halyard winches
- Lewmar halyard stoppers to operate from cabin roof
- Cockpit mainsheet
- Additional GPS repeater available (to be installed)
- Nasa Weatherman available (to be installed)
Anchor windlass: Simpson-Lawrence Horizon electric anchor winch
Gas bottle locker with drain: Gas bunlocker/installation needs to be installed to standards
* Preliminary specification subject to client approval.